Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 18, 2011

(Excerpt of email to Lisa)
mom whats up?! harry potter week!! man i wish i was a part of it, it was always so awesome working the midnight showings of crazy movies!! I remember working the dark knight and spider man 3 and man was it fun! just watching everybody waiting in line all day to see the movie. and it was fun on my day off to wait in line forever for a movie too! it sounds like that you must have had a lot of fun! AJ was telling me about it and about the movie trailers too! He was telling me that the dark knight rises trailer was with it and that it looks awesome! i can not wait to see these movies, haha! oh and thanks for the dust storm pictures!! holy crap that's huge!! it reminds me of the mummy or hidalgo or something! that's a massive dust storm!
...well this week was pretty cool, its been raining crazy for the past few days! I'm glad that its raining, i really enjoy it! so yesterday we were tracting in the rain! it was crazy because we were soaked! but it was fun. we saw gator this week (I really don't know why hes called Gator, that's just what people call him, haha!) he's cool, we ate lunch at his house and talked with him a bit, he's not really progressing but I love going over to his house he's such a cool guy. The Nec's family is doing good also, we had dinner over there on Thursday and it went well. We taught the Plan of Salvation. It went good and they I think they got it, but we'll see this week when we see them again.
...oh we had fried alligator this week also and it was good. the second time i ever had it. ( the first time was back home when you guys gave me some from bass pro shops!) anyway that's about it this week, thanks again for everything, ill talk to you later, bye!
love hank
(Excerpt of email to John:)
dad whats up?! Ammon (Clanton) is in Sta__ Mississippi?!! haha i had no idea that he was in Mississippi! crazy! 
.... so things are going good this week. its been raining like crazy the past few days, and the thunder and lightning was so crazy last night, we couldn't even sleep! I'm really loving this stormy weather, i hope it rains for awhile.
...so anyway this week was pretty good. Me and Elder T get along good for the most part and I really hope that we stay together again for another transfer. Transfer info is this Saturday so that means that transfers are next week on Tuesday. So my next email will probably be on Tuesday next week, I'll let you know whats going on. As for the people we're teaching no one is really close to baptism but I like the people here. Sometimes people will just invite us in for dinner! People who we hardly know, its great. We teach around 12 lessons a week it seems. Not too bad.
well dad thanks for the letter I'll talk to you next week, love ya bye!
love hank

No comments:

Post a Comment