Sunday, November 18, 2012

(A.J) Nov 5, 2012


Hey guys hows it going. So sounds like a good week you guys had. Well This week was pretty normal, just same old same old. Me and Carlson get a long really well, So ya last week I said that he reminds me of Hank, he totally does, I don't know how to explain it, but just some of the things he says, and the way he acts its just like, "man, that sounds just like Hank." ya I don't know how to explain it but its cool. Well so for halloween me and Carlson went to Mcdonallds and had some ice cream. It was cool. We couldn't do anything that night though because it was just a bad night to be out doing things, our mission president said to stay indoors that night so that is what we did. we didn't do too much. but that night i did listen to "when october goes" It was cool. Well I finally got your packages. I got it on Friday, so I don't think my ballot made it in time. I sent it in saturday morning. so I don't think my vote will count, but i still sent it in anyways. 
Well the language is coming along, I still need to improve a ton with it, but it is coming slowly but surely. Things are the same old here. Hopefully on the 18th we will have a baptism. I'm a little excited for that. It will be cool and it will be like my first real baptism I had, because the other two were like leftovers that Elder Kurtz had with his old companion. So hopefully this one will work out good. This morning I checked my email again and I saw I had 17 emails!!! I know, crazy, most of them are just short 5 sentance emails though from other missionaries. Well I gotta go, see ya and take care.
 
Love, A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment