Monday, December 19, 2011

Six more days to Christmas Phone call...Second email he uses the word "yall". Love it!

what up mom?! well this is my last email until i get to call home next week, we had another meeting on Friday and it was cool. it was a cool week, we saw jack a few times he's doing really good. i don't remember if I've told you about jack but we met him like a week after we got here in the pass and ever since we've been good friends. he's a cool guy. next week is going to be so awesome, I'm really looking forward to the phone call. i really don't know if I'm going to be able to skype, but its up in the air, ill let you know on the phone call next week if we can still do it. its going to be awesome. my last Christmas is next week, and then I'll have only 1 more phone call left. a lot of "my lasts" are coming up on the mission now. it's a cool feeling. I'm really looking forward to a lot. anyway, sorry for the very short letter, ill talk to for real next week, love ya bye!
love hank
 
( I noticed in Hank's email last week, that he closed his email with "yall".  I wasn't sure if that was a typo, or if he's starting to pick up on the Southern dialect a little.  Today he send an email to John, and once again, closed it with "yall".  It'll be fun to talk with him on Sunday, and see if he has picked up on any kind of slang or accent.  We really look forward to talking to him in six days!)
hey dad whats up?! well this week was so long, we had to meetings to go to. man the first one was good, elder carden spoke and it was good, but the second one was on Friday and it was really starting to drag me out. i was getting so burnt out. i get really burnt out out after long meetings like that, but for the most part it was ok. I'm really looking forward to Christmas next week, it's going to be awesome. i'll let you know next week in the phone call if we are going to skype or not. this week we saw jack,  he's a really cool guy. i don't know if I've told you much about him, but he's an old war veteran. he reminds me of clint eastwood in gran torino, if you've ever seen that. we also saw jade and whitney they are new people that we met who are way cool too. jade is actually from west monroe.  thats all that's going on right now, I'm really looking forward to next week, its going to be awesome to talk to yall. well anyway that's it for now, love ya bye!
love hank

No comments:

Post a Comment