Monday, March 12, 2012

(HANK) Brown reculse spiders...

hey mom thanks for the letter...
anyway this week was pretty good. I'm starting to know my way around. I'm hitting my 18 month mark on Thursday and so I'm going to burn my pants! you remember the burning things that the missionaries do right? if not ill refresh your memory, 6 months burn a tie, 12 months burn a shirt, 18 months, burn pants, 24 months burn a suit. don't worry for the suit burning, I'm just going to buy a cheap one from goodwill or something. I'm not going to ruin my nice (and expensive) ones, haha! daylight savings time was yesterday, and it was my last one in the mission field. I'm so glad that Arizona doesn't do it, I've done it 4 times now, and i can't really stand it, haha. well were meeting with this guy named "d", hes a very cool guy and a good friend to the missionaries. he's not a member, but we do our laundry at his house, and he takes us out to eat. he's a way nice guy, and I'm definitely going to stay in touch with him when i leave.... the members here are cool... oh and last night something terrifying happened. i was outside and barefoot ( it was like 10:00 pm) and suddenly i see something crawling on the ground. i look up close to it at guess what it was?! it was a brown recluse spider.the first that I've finally encountered. i flipped out and got shoes on and came back outside with a flashlight (my maglite) and then i stepped on it! then king says to me there's another one right there and points, right behind me there was a second brown recluse spider! i flipped out and killed that one too, and i went inside and i searched everywhere for spiders. haha i know this sounds pathetic but i really don't like spiders. Elder Bel served here in Philadelphia, just before i got here and he got bit by a spider and it was bad enough for him to go to the doctors down by Jackson. so i was thinking about that too. anyway it wore off around a few hours later, and i was able to get some sleep. anyway yah that's my story for the week. hopefully those are the only ones that i ever see. well mom thanks for the letter, ill talk to you next week, love ya bye!
love hank

No comments:

Post a Comment