Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pictures!

 Hank only had time to send pictures this week...so his last email is our biggest communication with him on email this week.  But I LOVE getting pictures, they are so telling themselves! He was so excited to send them, that he forgot to send us his new mailing address...so if you want to write him, send it to the Mission Home until we post the new address.  I sent him a Valentine Package yesterday...he'll get it a little late since it's going through the Mission Home, but I think he'll still enjoy it.  They might be out of order...but enjoy the pictures!   
Icicles after the Ice Storm in January 2011.
  
 Hank after finding his Roadkill. Jan. 2011. He looks so proud!  * He didn't eat the one they found in the road.  Only the one a member shot for them.  I don't know which one this is!



Skinning the raccoon.  In their SHIRTS and TIES!!! 



Saying Goodbye to Elder Belden (with the red tie) December 28, 2010. 

Elder Belden and Hank.  (Hank's first companion in the field, they were companions
for 2 1/2 months)


I'm REALLY hoping this isn't the same raccoon they skinned later!  In my perfect world, they let this guy go home to his family.

More icicles. 

One of my favorite pictures.  Elders Wager, Higgins, Cummock and Jackson. The Ouchita River behind them. I think this was taken just before Hank transferred to Vicksburg, MS this past week.
Elder Cummock, and Hank.  (Hank's second companion in the field.) 
Elder Cummock goes home May 2011.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment