Monday, February 27, 2012

(Hank) Loves Philadelphia!

hey mom how you doing?! i loved reading your letter this week! it was such a busy week for you guys back home! Philadelphia is a cool place, I'm starting to get to know my way around, and getting to know the people. oh and yesterday was sunday and it was a branch. we had about 25 people come yesterday. its definitely my smallest ward/branch I've been in. me and kington have to bless the sacrament every week. its cool though, I'm able to know all the people better. oh and on every Wednesday one of the members in the ward and her son feed us. we were talking and i found out that she just moved from ventura about 3-4 years ago. i forgot her name, but we see them every Wednesday, so ill get back to you on that. i told her i was born in ojai and she thought it was cool, and that i knew what ojai was. anyway i thought you might like that. my new companion is elder Kin, hes from kaysville, UT. i like him we are both getting along great, but this might be his last transfer in Philadelphia. i called picayune and they said they got the package you sent, they are going to forward it here sometime this week. brittany sent a package to me for my birthday but it got sent to the pass apartments.  I've called the waveland missionaries and they said they would get it for me, but they haven't yet. so its a work in progress. well mom that's about it, a quick update about whats going on. thanks for everything, ill talk to you next week, love ya bye!
love hank

No comments:

Post a Comment