Friday, June 17, 2011

Excerpt of email sent June 14, 2011: Staying in Pass Christian- New Companion

hey mom, how you doing? thanks for the letter, and the package. i got it on Monday, i loved it all, that's crazy getting all the graduation nominations (he meant to say announcements- went sent him all the graduation announcements of friends and family), i couldn't believe that all these people were graduating already. and also thanks for the shirt and the cookies, i loved them. the cookies were awesome, there all eaten now, haha! well transfers are today and elder D is going to Shreveport. I'm getting a new companion. i don't know who it is, but I'm meeting him at 6 o'clock tonight. I'm really nervous but I'm really looking forward to it as well. I'm really glad that I'm staying in Pass Christian too, its a good place. I've heard a lot about the wildfires out in Arizona. A few people in our ward are from Arizona and talk about it once in a while, yesterday i heard its almost bigger than the rodeo chedweski fire. that sounds crazy. hopefully it will die down soon. well not much has happened this week, transfer info came and i was in shock. i didn't think i was going to be with Elder D this short. i really hope that my new companion is a cool guy. but well see, either way it will be fine in the end. well that's about it I'm really sorry that this letter is so short today, ill talk to you next week and tell you how my new companion is. well thanks again for everything and ill talk to you later bye!
love hank
(excerpt of email to John:)
hey dad how you doing? i got the package this week it was awesome...well this week was better than last week as well. transfer info came and elder D is leaving. he's going to Shreveport. I'm going to get a new companion today i don't know his name and I'm meeting him tonight around 6. its been a very interesting transfer, i was with elder D for a lot less than i originally thought i was. next week i'll let you know how my new companion is. well pass christian is a cool place I'm really glad that I'm staying again for another transfer. thanks for all that you do, and ill talk to you next week, bye.
love hank

No comments:

Post a Comment