Monday, October 1, 2012

(A.J.) Sept 24, 2012- Met a family at a bus stop.


Hey hows it going. Wow, those were a lot of letters I read, I loved it, it was nice to hear the 2 different perspectives of what went on when Hank came home. I really did enjoy your letters. Ok, well, this past week was nice, it has been a bit different than usual.  
We found a family this past week.   It is a single mom and 3 kids, we have been really trying to work on them a lot. They lived in Virgina and talked with the missionaries there, but then they moved away like 4 years ago and had wanted to get back in contact with missionaries, but they never were able to find them, until we just happened to be riding our bikes past their bus stop right as they got off. They are a solid family, the oldest son, who is 13 immediately said he wanted to come back to church and he had a great time there, so we are hoping to baptize the family by the end of this transfer which is over in about 3 and a half weeks, so we are really working hard for them. other than that, its been the same old same old again.
 Well, obviously I've been thinking a lot about Hank, and I'm so happy for him an that he's back home and all, I hope things go well for him. well, I can't think of anything else to say, oh, and about the video, you could just send it in a DVD or something, and I'll be able to watch it. and about the package you are sending, I can't think of anything specific that I'd like, just any sweets or treats or cool things you think i would like, oh actually wait, I can think of something, If you could send me a big thing of Tabasco sauce, that would be great, I can't find it anywhere out here, so that would be great. well, thanks for your letters, I really enjoyed them, I'll talk to you next week.
Love, A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment