Monday, August 6, 2012

(A.J.) Lots of rain, learning the language

Hey guys, sounds like a good and busy busy week. Well, let me tell you how my week has been. So it has been pretty busy and fun. It really has been the same old thing really, we go to people's houses and teach them lessons and that is about how my day is every day. It is tough though for me because I am really struggling with the language right now, I mean, I can speak the language pretty good, but when the Haitians are talking with me, I can't understand a word they are saying. So my companion does most of the work, but I'm getting better. But ya, so every day, we usually just go to less actives and we have like 2 or 3 investigators we are working on right now. So I'm pretty busy. The weather here awesome, it rains a lot. I would say like every 2 or 3 days, it rains. It is cool. The other day was a big storm and it was awesome. One of the rules that i love is that if It is raining like that, we can't go outside, so we just sit in the apartment till it is over. I like that rule. haha. Well, nothing new has really happened, its really just been the same old thing. Oh one thing was cool. So on Tuesday we had a Zone Training Meeting and I got to meet the entire zone. well one of the missionaries there, his name is Elder Spil, But he went to Red Mountain and played basketball for them. He graduated a year before Justin played there, but ya, so we talked a bit. I don't know if he knows the parks but ask them to see if they know an Elder Spil. So ya, that was a cool little highlight this past week. Well, that is pretty much it.

Dad, sounds like that yard work thing was tough. And I am glad that the bougenvia (?) is dead because I thought it looked ugly, so I'm glad that you're going to do the same thing we did with the other one, because it looks a lot better that way. And that tree that you trimmed down, I can't wait to see how good it looks, I always thought that it was too close to our neighbors house, so I'm glad that you trimmed it back.

Mom, I'm glad that you let Addie hold her own ticket. haha. sounds like you had a busy week too going up to snowflake and then the funeral and just getting ready for school. sounds busy. oh, so if you could send me some more stamps, that would be good, I don't need them right away, but anytime you get the chance just send me some stamps. thanks. oh and also, I don't know if you did it already, but make sure you send my driving record to the mission office.

Jeri, Sounds like you are just living the life, having friends come over and hang out with you, you have a nice job. you just have a easy kooshy nurf life. haha. office quote. but ya, sounds like life is just going great for you. Enjoy your senior year because it only comes once, make the most out of it.

Addie, how was Texas, and how was the plane ride. I remember my first time going on a plane was to Texas also. The only thing I remember about it was that the plane ride was super super fun. Oh and thanks for that letter you sent me, it was great, keep them coming. haha.

Carla, what grade are you going into now, I forgot, sorry. But ya, let me know what grade you are going into, I think it is 6th, right? And how is Buster doing, keep taking care of him for me, ok.
Well, I miss you guys, stay safe and have fun. talk to you later, bye.
Love, A.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment