Wednesday, August 1, 2012

(Hank) July 30, 2012 - Approaching last transfer!

hey mom how you doing? well this week was good....
well were doing exchanges this week from Wednesday to Thursday. and transfer info is on Saturday. i really hope that we are both staying, i think i am, but i hope that Shelly stays too. were getting along, and i want to end my mission like this. but we'll see. worst case scenario I'm going to be with a person i don't like for 6 weeks. I'm approaching my last transfer in the mission. its very exciting. so on Wednesdays we go to ddm, i don't think i told you, but greenwood has 2 sets of missionaries. there's me and shelly, and then theres a senior couple serving here too. the oakes. they're from Illinois. so that's whats going on here this week. we keep hearing about the Olympics too, its exciting the Olympics are cool. we heard about this blind Korean archer that set a world record. sounds cool. well were still just going along, we don't really have anyone were teaching regularly right now. greenwood is kind of a rough place. well mom thanks for the letter you sent to me this week. i really liked it and it helped out. I'm glad that you don't find my letters boring, haha. well om ill talk to you next week, thanks again for everything, love ya bye!
love hank

No comments:

Post a Comment